Friday, February 25, 2011

Beginning the Blog, What are we doing here?

Hello Everyone, welcome to TwincastWargaming.blogspot.com!

We are the Colon twins, my name is Adriel and I've been wargaming for about 9 years. I first started off with Warhammer 40k back in middle school and have progressed through Warhammer Fantasy, Mordheim, Battlefleet Gothic, Malifaux, Flames of War and so many other games. I've started up a modest commission painting service, Dictatorgames.webs.com, and am an amateur sculptor. I'm huge into the hobby side of the game and equally obsessed with tournament play. I just can't get enough of wargaming, new game systems and indy miniature companies.

The purpose of this blog is to follow the gaming exploits of my brother and myself. Since we both have graduated from college we found that our regular wargaming time was becoming more and more strained. We are wargaming junkies after all and need our fix. So Since I'm in Albany and he is in NYC we will utilize this blog to reconnect with each other and chronicle our wargaming updates. We will regularly be posting images of our hobby, tournament reports, wargaming news perspectives and pretty much anything else we care to share. Though the intention of this blog is to create a repository for all things wargaming related to us we won't shy away from passing that information onto the ether. We invite you to sit back, follow us and dive into our wargaming world. Comments are openly welcome regardless of opinion and we will respond to anyone that wishes to participate. Our overriding principles, play games, have fun, and improve your wargaming side!



~A

No comments:

Post a Comment